Monday, December 13, 2004

Monday 11:44 AM

The day seems to have slowed. Is it me or are there now 80 minutes in every hour? This is bollocks. I have so much work to do, so I decided to stop and confide in my blog. This place sucks.
My daughter can now count to three. She will be 19 months old in five days.
Time only seems to slow down during working hours. As soon as I get home everything speeds up until I walk through the doors and start all over again. Maybe I'm just going insane. Anyway, I'd better get back to it.
Damn ghost is watching the screen as I type...Rude bastard!

1 comment:

Jenn Doll said...

No, it's not just you. There IS 80 minutes in every hour when at work. And there's 40 minutes in every hour at all other times. It's a good thing you're on the same track as I, I thought I was going crazy with the whole time thing. Whew, I'm not crazy. Okay, I am, but so what?