Friday, December 17, 2004

6 days to go...

6 days and I go on holidays. I hope to have my computer going by then so I can keep all my readers (Jenn) up to date with any late breaking news!
Other than that, I'm trying to think of a subject that I can draw. My brain seems to be on standby today. Nearly lunchtime, and today we have a succulent assortment of ham sandwiches...
On Sunday, my dear sister-in-law is delivering a box of Krispy Kreme donuts all the way from Sydney. I can't wait to dig my fangs into those delicious donuts. Mmmmmmmmmm
it's also my darling wife's birthday on Sunday. She's the big 30. We are all so old...

Tomorrow Caitlin is 19 months old. She is the most wonderful thing I have ever laid my eyes on.
Anyhoo, Here's a quick comic about the Beelzebub on a bike...

1 comment:

Jenn Doll said...

I don't get holiday break. I don't even get the holiday's off, unless it lands on my regular day's off. And this year it so happens to be that way! Even though I don't do much. It'll be great for my son, who's 6 not 19 months! Boo! He's still my booboos!

My brain's been on stand-by for roughly 2 months now. I wish it would stop, or should I say go? I think the "go" button is broken. Not just broken, but more like shattered. Damn.

Funny you mention Krispy Kreme's. I just had one this morning. It's rare that I eat them. But since I got paged (forced) into work on day shift, it's a given that I'd have me a doonut. Hey, I do work for the cops!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the comic! That's so great. I'm determined to get people over to your blog to see your art. I think I'll do a whole post just for you. Even though I don't know much, but I want them to see work you do. Plus this last one is hilarious! It's always fun to poke fun at the devil. Even if he did lay the smack down in this comic.

Happy Birthday Mrs. Boko!! She's not old damnit.