Sunday, December 12, 2004

AWOL

What a dastardly surprise! It's been 1 month since I've updated.(Sorry Jenn)
I must be the slackest person on the face of the earth. Work has been hell to deal with. Most of the people who have been annoying me and causing me grief have been sacked! This is good news, the only problem being that they haven't been replaced thus I'm having to do three times the work. I suppose this is my excuse for not updating my blog.
This doesn't mean I haven't been reading blogs though. On the contrary, I have been keeping up to date with all that is interesting and ever changing especially rockst...I mean Jenn's blog.:)
Anyway, Hopefully things will get back to normal now. In the meantime I need to find another job because I'm sick of this one. I also want more money as I just bought an airconditioner for my daughters room. Not cheap but she is comfortable which is all that matters. Until tomorrow (Hopefully :)) have a wonderful day filled with amazing sights and sounds and maybe some little green aliens too.


Here's a self portrait of when I'm angry.



2 comments:

Jenn Doll said...

That's a hott picture! *whistles

I freakin' love your characters.

Jenn Doll said...

Rock what? Boo! :P Don't be sorry for not blogging for month. Just make sure it doesn't happen again!