Monday, May 09, 2005

The tappy tappy machine

My wonderful daughter (who turns 2 in 8 days!) has been giving an old keyboard I gave her a thorough working over. The "tappy tappy" has been a source of fun and stress release for her. She bangs it with her little fists and says "daddy's puter tappy tappy"...how cute...until she noticed that the laptop also had a tappy tappy and decided it was time to move on as this one made noises if you hit it hard enough. Nothing a bit of glue and a reformat couldn't fix though.


7 comments:

RT said...

That is so sweet (get 'em started early, by gosh), and what a great attitude! Most parents would be flipping out, but you seem to take it in stride... It's refreshing :o)

boko said...

hey rt, I type to her over msn most days and she's just realised the power of the enter key which makes for interesting words. :)

boko said...

Hello raine,
She is extremely adorable especially now that she calls eveyone "sweetie" :)

Jenn Doll said...

Aww, it's the booboos! My son was running a computer at just 4. His dad's girlfriend crashes something everytime she's on it. I don't even monitor my son when he's on it. He's only 6! I could giver her my IM screen name and we could chit-chat. She could teach me a few new words.

boko said...

Helloooo Jenn
Her words don't make that much sense at the moment...:)
Sounds like you have a computer wiz in the making there.

boko said...

Hey vavoom
I'm on the case!. She is already drawing happy and sad faces . I'll have to post one of them here, they really are quite amazing for her age.

Jason said...

awesome graphics. good stuff.

best,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity