Thursday, October 28, 2004

Thursday Night 9:11 PM

I've spent the last two night doing my taxes online. I thought I would give it a go and save some money on an accountant. Yeah right. I just went to upload it and it's been refused because I was late last year... The system really sucks sometimes. When frustrating shit like this happens, I've noticed that if I quietly sneak into my daughters room and watch her sleep, everything becomes good again, if not brilliant. She is so beautiful and perfect sometimes I wonder if it's all a beautiful dream. If it is then I don't want to wake. I've drawn a picture for her of a plane. She loves planes and I know they would make an appearance in her dreams so I'll hang it over her bed. Anyhoo, till tomorrow may nights be dark and days bright.

1 comment:

Jenn Doll said...

Aww. . .some just don't know what they have. I wish my son's dad would "see" what you see. You're a great daddy!